Tuesday 17 February 2015

I can & I will - watch me

One of my former personal trainers once said "Sandra, you are the most consistent client I have at inconsistency".... Well at least I was consistent, right?
I have always had a love/hate relationship with training. When I'm training in a regular pattern - I love it. My mood is better, my energy levels are raised, my reflexes are faster, my thinking is sharper, my diet is better, I sleep better and overall, my well being & health is vastly improved. 
On the other hand, when I slowly slip out of the routine, all of my bad habits return. My sleep is disturbed which leads to unhealthy food choices which affect my mood & ultimately make me unwell with various ailments including chest infections, muscular aches, headaches & general lethargy.
So, this time, I will not fall out of the pattern. I have just begun training with Rob in the Kingsley - and this time I will not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment